The WERX ENAMEL - Tested by the CSIRO*
We've heated, boiled, battered and bent our Bathroom Werx enamel and nothing will beat it.
Bathroom Werx has formulated the unique Werx Enamel specifically for Bathrooms. You can be sure you're getting a world class product as the Werx Enamel has passed testing by the CSIRO against the following Australian & International Standards tests :
- Adhesion (cross cut) AS / NZS 1580 Method 408.4 - tests for individual molecular adhesion.
- Adhesion (pull off) AS / NZS 1580.408.5:1994 - tests for strength of the adhesion.
- Impact Resistance AS 1580 Method 406.1 - tests for the chip resistance of the new enamel.
- Alkali and Acid Resistance ASTM D1308-02 - tests the different personal cleaning products that are used day to day as well as the broad range of products that are used to clean bathroom surfaces.
- Hot Water Resistance AS1580 method 456.1 - testing in constant boiling water to ensure the enamel does not crack or peel.
- Abrasive Resistance AS1580 Method 403.2 - test whether the new enamel is hard enough to resist harsh cleaning.
Month after month, year after year, the Werx Enamel continues to stand up to the test of time.
After over 30 years of experience we've found nothing that will beat it!
Because it can expand and contract, the Werx Enamel is chip resistant, chemical resistant, heat resistant, abrasive resistant and mould and mildew resistant.
There are no harsh chemicals used during the Werx Enameling process and no dangerous fumes to worry about.
Our Technicians follow strict Occupational Health and Safety procedures to ensure a safe environment for you and your family.
That is why we can guarantee your new bathroom surfaces in writing for SEVEN YEARS!
The Werx Enamel can be used to virtually transform any bathroom surface including :
- cast iron
- pressed steel
- ceramic tiles
- vitreous enamel
- pebble mix
and just about anything else you will find in a bathroom.
That's why we can Guarantee the WERX Enamel for 7 YEARS in Writing!
Giving you peace of mind so that you can relax knowing that you have chosen the right Company to restore your bathroom fixtures and fittings.
*COMMONWEALTH SCIENTIFIC SERVICES LABORATORY INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNOLGIES COATING & MATERIALS DURABILITY GROUP
Read the CSIRO Enamel Test Results