Our unique Werx Enamel is made in Australia from the finest materials so that we can guarantee our customers the best quality. It will restore old bathrooms back to new in the colours of your choice so that when our technicians leave, your bathroom will be ready to use again in just 24 hours!
Highest Quality Materials
The unique Werx Enamel has taken over 25 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars of research and development to perfect. Only the finest materials are used to make this high quality product.
The Bathroom Werx commercial strength Werx Enamel has been specifically formulated for the heavy use and punishment bathrooms are subjected to and all the challenges that the bathroom environment presents. It can withstand sudden changes in temperature from cold to hot, the different products we use to clean ourselves with and the plethora of chemicals that people use to clean their bathrooms.
Mould & mildew resistant
The Werx Enamel is mould and mildew resistant and makes cleaning a breeze! That's why it's used in the world's leading hotels and that's why we guarantee it.
7 year written gurantee - backed by 30 years experience
Our customers have peace of mind knowing that they're dealing with a long established business that cares about the quality of their work!
Features of the Bathroom Werx Enamel finish
The Bathroom Werx enamelling process and products have been developed and manufactured by us specifically for work on bathtubs, tiles, shower bases and other sanitary ware in the bathroom.
The products are highly complex because they have to work in a complex situation:
1. The product is light, fast and does not yellow, complete with excellent surface adhesion.
2. It's tough, yet flexible enough to enable it to expand and contract during hot and cold temperature changes.
3. It's highly stain resistant.
4. It can be polished and maintain its gloss well.
5. It has an anti-slip factor which makes it a lot less slippery when wet.
6. The Werx Enamel is ready to use 24 hours after completion.
7. We guarantee it for 7 years on any sanitary ware that we apply it to.
The Bathroom Werx Enamel has passed testing by the CSIRO against the following Australian Standards:
a) Adhesion (cross cut) AS/NZS 1580 Method 408.4
b) Adhesion (pull off) AS/NZS 1580.408.5:1994
c) Impact resistance AS 1580 Method 406.1
d) Alkali resistance ASTM D1308-02
e) Acid resistance ASTM D1308-02
f) Hot water resistance AS1580 Method 456.1
g) Chemical stain resistance ASTM D1308-02
h) Abrasion resistance AS1580 Method 403.2
The Werx Enamel can be used on any of the following surfaces in a bathroom:
* Cast Iron * Pressed Steel * Fibreglass * Ceramic Tiles * Polymarble
* Laminex * Porcelain * Acrylic * Terrazzo * Concrete