Research and Development
The unique Bathroom Werx Enamelling Process has taken over 30 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars of research & development to perfect.
Unlike others who use industrial paints and resins that fade, discolour, peel or scratch, we completely re-enamel your bathroom with our Bathroom Werx Enamel designed specifically for bathrooms.
Bathroom Werx manufactures its own unique WERX Enamel coating specifically designed for sanitary ware fixtures and fittings. It is made here in Australia at our Head Office in Melbourne.
What Kind of Conditions Must a Bathroom Resurfacing Enamel Stand Up To?
Our commercial strength Werx Enamel is designed specifically for the heavy use and punishment a bathroom suffers.
It is a complex product because it has to work in a very complex environment - the Bathroom.
Sudden changes in temperature from cold to hot, and then hot to cold again, means that the WERX Enamel has to be heat resistant and be able to expand and contract very quickly without cracking.
The different products that we use to clean ourselves with, as well the many different chemicals that we clean our bathrooms with, require the WERX Enamel to be Chemical Resistant.
Then it has to also has to be chip resistant for all the accidental things that we drop into a bathtub. And the surface has to be slip resistant so that it is safe to use for all the family.
Mould and Mildew Resistant
It's mould and mildew resistance and makes cleaning a breeze!
We boiled, battered and bent our Bathroom Werx Enamel and it came through without a scratch. It really does sparkle and it will stay that way for years. That's why it's used in the world's leading Hotels. That's why we guarantee it.
The Werx Enamel has passed testing by the CSIRO against the following Australian Standards :
- Adhesion (cross-cut) using AS/NZS 1580 Method 408.4
- Adhesion (pull-off) using AS/NZS 1580.408.5:1994
- Impact resistance using AS 1580 Method 406.1
- Chemical Resistance using ASTM D1308-02 'Effect of Household Chemicals on Clear and Pigmented Organic Finishes'???.
- Alkali Resistance using ASTM D1308-02 'Effect of Household Chemicals on Clear and Pigmented Organic Finishes'???. 10% Sodium Hydroxide 24 hour contact.
- Acid Resistance using ASTM D1308-02 'Effect of Household Chemicals on Clear and Pigmented Organic Finishes'. 10% Hydrochloric acid 24 hour contact.
- Hot Water Resistance using AS1580 method 456.1 'Resistance boiling water'.
Abrasion Resistance using AS1580 Method 403.2 'Abrasion resistance - Taber abrader 1,000 gm load and 1,000 cycles with CS17 wheels.
Bathroom Werx carries out a continuous process of Research and Development to ensure that the WERX Enamel is the best product for re-enamelling sanitary ware items in the bathroom by ensuring that every noteworthy development in the industry is evaluated, tested and incorporated into our products and services for the benefit of our customers.
That's why we Guarantee for 7 Years in Writing. And that's why it is used by top International Hotels of the world for their bathrooms.
Call NOW on 1800-644-171 OR Want us to CALL YOU?